‘In a perfect world it would be great if they didn't exist’: How Australians experience payday loans
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Author(s). International Journal of Social Welfare © 2014 International Journal of Social Welfare and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Social Welfare
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 37–47, January 2015
How to Cite
Banks, M., Marston, G., Russell, R. and Karger, H. (2015), ‘In a perfect world it would be great if they didn't exist’: How Australians experience payday loans. International Journal of Social Welfare, 24: 37–47. doi: 10.1111/ijsw.12083
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!