Coping strategies of women having chronic pelvic pain
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd. and BAUN
International Journal of Urological Nursing
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 126–132, November 2013
How to Cite
Gokyildiz, S., Beji, N. K., Avcibay, B. and Ozgunen, F. T. (2013), Coping strategies of women having chronic pelvic pain. International Journal of Urological Nursing, 7: 126–132. doi: 10.1111/ijun.12010
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.