Practice Development Paper
One stop nurse-led macroscopic haematuria clinic: waiting times and patient satisfaction
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd. and BAUN
International Journal of Urological Nursing
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 146–153, November 2013
How to Cite
Osborne, S. and Koya, M. (2013), One stop nurse-led macroscopic haematuria clinic: waiting times and patient satisfaction. International Journal of Urological Nursing, 7: 146–153. doi: 10.1111/ijun.12019
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.