Health-related quality of life in people with overactive bladder symptoms: reliability and validity of the traditional Chinese version of the Kings' Health Questionnaire
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd. and BAUN
International Journal of Urological Nursing
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 154–160, November 2013
How to Cite
Chiu, A.-F., Huang, M.-H., Chiu, J.-F. and Kuo, H.-C. (2013), Health-related quality of life in people with overactive bladder symptoms: reliability and validity of the traditional Chinese version of the Kings' Health Questionnaire. International Journal of Urological Nursing, 7: 154–160. doi: 10.1111/ijun.12020
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.