The study was presented as a poster in the 17th Annual Conference of Federation of European Nurses in Diabetes (FEND) in Berlin, Germany between 28 and 29 September 2012.
Lower urinary tract symptoms in diabetic women with and without urinary incontinence†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd. and BAUN
International Journal of Urological Nursing
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 71–77, July 2014
How to Cite
Yılmaz, S. D., Bal, M. D., Celık, S., Beji, N. K., Dınccag, N. and Yalcin, O. (2014), Lower urinary tract symptoms in diabetic women with and without urinary incontinence. International Journal of Urological Nursing, 8: 71–77. doi: 10.1111/ijun.12028
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.