Study on the relationship between LUTS and the background of female community residents
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd. and BAUN
International Journal of Urological Nursing
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 78–83, July 2014
How to Cite
Uchida, Y. (2014), Study on the relationship between LUTS and the background of female community residents. International Journal of Urological Nursing, 8: 78–83. doi: 10.1111/ijun.12035
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2013
- Gunma University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.