Mushroom body-preferential expression of proteins/genes involved in endoplasmic reticulum Ca2+-transport in the worker honeybee (Apis mellifera L.) brain
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 52–61, February 2013
How to Cite
Uno, Y., Fujiyuki, T., Morioka, M. and Kubo, T. (2013), Mushroom body-preferential expression of proteins/genes involved in endoplasmic reticulum Ca2+-transport in the worker honeybee (Apis mellifera L.) brain. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 52–61. doi: 10.1111/imb.12002
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for young scientists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!