Multidrug resistance protein gene expression in Trichoplusia ni caterpillars
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2012. Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Agriculture.
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 62–71, February 2013
How to Cite
Simmons, J., D'Souza, O., Rheault, M. and Donly, C. (2013), Multidrug resistance protein gene expression in Trichoplusia ni caterpillars. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 62–71. doi: 10.1111/imb.12003
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!