Multiple ancient horizontal gene transfers and duplications in lepidopteran species
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 72–87, February 2013
How to Cite
Sun, B. F., Xiao, J. H., He, S. M., Liu, L., Murphy, R. W. and Huang, D. W. (2013), Multiple ancient horizontal gene transfers and duplications in lepidopteran species. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 72–87. doi: 10.1111/imb.12004
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31090253, 30900137
- Major Innovation Program of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: KSCX2-EW-Z-2, KSCX2-YW-N-0908
- Key Laboratory of the Zoological Systematics and Evolution of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: O529YX5105
- National Science Fund. Grant Number: J0930004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!