Targeting gene expression to the female larval fat body of transgenic Aedes aegypti mosquitoes
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 18–30, February 2013
How to Cite
Totten, D. C., Vuong, M., Litvinova, O. V., Jinwal, U. K., Gulia-Nuss, M., Harrell, R. A. and Beneš, H. (2013), Targeting gene expression to the female larval fat body of transgenic Aedes aegypti mosquitoes. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 18–30. doi: 10.1111/imb.12005
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- National Institutes of Health, USA. Grant Number: AI046738
- College of Medicine Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!