Both authors contributed equally to the work in this publication.
Variable induction of vitellogenin genes in the varroa mite, Varroa destructor (Anderson & Trueman), by the honeybee, Apis mellifera L, host and its environment
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 88–103, February 2013
How to Cite
Cabrera Cordon, A. R., Shirk, P. D., Duehl, A. J., Evans, J. D. and Teal, P. E. A. (2013), Variable induction of vitellogenin genes in the varroa mite, Varroa destructor (Anderson & Trueman), by the honeybee, Apis mellifera L, host and its environment. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 88–103. doi: 10.1111/imb.12006
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!