Molecular characterization and immunolocalization of the olfactory co-receptor Orco from two blood-feeding muscid flies, the stable fly (Stomoxys calcitrans, L.) and the horn fly (Haematobia irritans irritans, L.)
Version of Record online: 1 JAN 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 131–142, April 2013
How to Cite
Olafson, P. U. (2013), Molecular characterization and immunolocalization of the olfactory co-receptor Orco from two blood-feeding muscid flies, the stable fly (Stomoxys calcitrans, L.) and the horn fly (Haematobia irritans irritans, L.). Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 131–142. doi: 10.1111/imb.12009
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JAN 2013
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 5 G12RR-13646-12
- National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities. Grant Number: G12MD007591
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!