Evidence of a conserved functional role for DNA methylation in termites
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 143–154, April 2013
How to Cite
Glastad, K. M., Hunt, B. G. and Goodisman, M. A. D. (2013), Evidence of a conserved functional role for DNA methylation in termites. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 143–154. doi: 10.1111/imb.12010
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- U. S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-1011349, DEB-0640690, IOS-0821130
- Georgia Tech-Elizabeth Smithgall Watts
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!