Song-Ying Wang and Shao-Hua Gu contributed equally to this work.
Specific involvement of two amino acid residues in cis-nerolidol binding to odorant-binding protein 5 AlinOBP5 in the alfalfa plant bug, Adelphocoris lineolatus (Goeze)
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 172–182, April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, S.-Y., Gu, S.-H., Han, L., Guo, Y.-Y., Zhou, J.-J. and Zhang, Y.-J. (2013), Specific involvement of two amino acid residues in cis-nerolidol binding to odorant-binding protein 5 AlinOBP5 in the alfalfa plant bug, Adelphocoris lineolatus (Goeze). Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 172–182. doi: 10.1111/imb.12012
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- China National ‘973’ Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2012CB114104
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31071694, 31171858
- Royal Society. Grant Numbers: 31111130203, JP100849
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!