Funding: The authors gratefully acknowledge the Research Foundation of Flanders (FWO-Vlaanderen G041708N and GO62811N) and the University of Leuven Research Foundation (GOA 2010/14) for financial support. M.V.V. and D.C. are funded by the Institute for the Promotion of Innovation through Science and Technology in Flanders (IWT-Vlaanderen). The funders had no role in study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or preparation of the manuscript.
Extending the honey bee venome with the antimicrobial peptide apidaecin and a protein resembling wasp antigen 5
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 199–210, April 2013
How to Cite
Van Vaerenbergh, M., Cardoen, D., Formesyn, E. M., Brunain, M., Van Driessche, G., Blank, S., Spillner, E., Verleyen, P., Wenseleers, T., Schoofs, L., Devreese, B. and de Graaf, D. C. (2013), Extending the honey bee venome with the antimicrobial peptide apidaecin and a protein resembling wasp antigen 5. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 199–210. doi: 10.1111/imb.12013
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Research Foundation of Flanders. Grant Numbers: G041708N, GO62811N
- University of Leuven Research Foundation. Grant Number: GOA 2010/14
- Institute for the Promotion of Innovation through Science and Technology in Flanders
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!