The characterization of the Phlebotomus papatasi transcriptome
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 211–232, April 2013
How to Cite
Abrudan, J., Ramalho-Ortigão, M., O'Neil, S., Stayback, G., Wadsworth, M., Bernard, M., Shoue, D., Emrich, S., Lawyer, P., Kamhawi, S., Rowton, E. D., Lehane, M. J., Bates, P. A., Valenzeula, J. G., Tomlinson, C., Appelbaum, E., Moeller, D., Thiesing, B., Dillon, R., Clifton, S., Lobo, N. F., Wilson, R. K., Collins, F. H. and McDowell, M. A. (2013), The characterization of the Phlebotomus papatasi transcriptome. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 211–232. doi: 10.1111/imb.12015
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
- National Human Genome Research Institute
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. Grant Number: W911NF0410380
- Telemedicine and Advanced Technology Research Center. Grant Number: W81XWH-10-1-0085
- VectorBase. Grant Number: NIH/NIAID HHSN72200900039C
- NSF MRI Grant. Grant Number: DBI-0420980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!