Differential effects of insemination volume and substance on reproductive changes in honey bee queens (Apis mellifera L.)
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 233–244, June 2013
How to Cite
Niño, E. L., Tarpy, D. R. and Grozinger, C. M. (2013), Differential effects of insemination volume and substance on reproductive changes in honey bee queens (Apis mellifera L.). Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 233–244. doi: 10.1111/imb.12016
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2013
- United States Department of Agriculture – National Research Initiative. Grant Number: 2006-35607-16625
- United States-Israel Binational Science Foundation (BSF). Grant Number: 2007233
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!