Competing interests: The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
RNA interference-mediated depletion of N-ethylmaleimide Sensitive Fusion Protein and Synaptosomal Associated Protein of 25 kDa results in the inhibition of blood feeding of the Gulf Coast tick, Amblyomma maculatum
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 245–257, June 2013
How to Cite
Browning, R. and Karim, S. (2013), RNA interference-mediated depletion of N-ethylmaleimide Sensitive Fusion Protein and Synaptosomal Associated Protein of 25 kDa results in the inhibition of blood feeding of the Gulf Coast tick, Amblyomma maculatum. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 245–257. doi: 10.1111/imb.12017
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- American Heart Association award. Grant Number: 09SDG2280207
- USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture award. Grant Number: 2007–35607-20200
- NIH, NIAID. Grant Number: 1R15AI099910-01
- US Department of State award. Grant Number: PGA-P21049
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 5P20RR016476-11
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 8 P20 GM103476-11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!