Functional analysis of 30K proteins during silk gland degeneration by a caspase-dependent pathway in Bombyx
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 273–283, June 2013
How to Cite
Ji, M.-M., Liu, A.-Q., Gan, L.-P., Xing, R., Wang, H., Sima, Y.-H. and Xu, S.-Q. (2013), Functional analysis of 30K proteins during silk gland degeneration by a caspase-dependent pathway in Bombyx. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 273–283. doi: 10.1111/imb.12019
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- National High-Tech R&D Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2011AA100306
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31172264
- Provincial Key Technology R&D Program of Jiangsu. Grant Number: BE2011327-1
- Municipal Silk Foundation of Suzhou. Grant Number: ZXS2012003
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!