Novel arrangement and comparative analysis of hsp90 family genes in three thermotolerant species of Stratiomyidae (Diptera)
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 284–296, June 2013
How to Cite
Astakhova, L. N., Zatsepina, O. G., Przhiboro, A. A., Evgen'ev, M. B. and Garbuz, D. G. (2013), Novel arrangement and comparative analysis of hsp90 family genes in three thermotolerant species of Stratiomyidae (Diptera). Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 284–296. doi: 10.1111/imb.12020
D.G.G and O.G.Z. designed research; L.N.A., D.G.G and O.G.Z. performed research; D.G.G. and M.B.E. analysed data; D.G.G and M.B.E. wrote the paper; A.A.P. collected the material of Stratiomyidae and their habitat conditions, and participated in drafting the paper.
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 12-04-00810-a, 11-04-01742-a
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!