Identification, characterization and expression of a defensin-like antifungal peptide from the whitefly Bemisia tabaci (Gennadius) (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae)
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 297–305, June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Z.-Z., Shi, M., Ye, X.-Q., Chen, M.-Y. and Chen, X.-X. (2013), Identification, characterization and expression of a defensin-like antifungal peptide from the whitefly Bemisia tabaci (Gennadius) (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae). Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 297–305. doi: 10.1111/imb.12021
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Zhejiang Key Program of Agriculture. Grant Number: 2009C12048
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2013CB127603
- State Key Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31230068
- Fund for Innovative Research Groups of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31021003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!