Returned to Brazil at Federal University of São Carlos, Graduate Program in Genetics and Evolution.
Amblyomma americanum tick saliva serine protease inhibitor 6 is a cross-class inhibitor of serine proteases and papain-like cysteine proteases that delays plasma clotting and inhibits platelet aggregation
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 306–319, June 2013
How to Cite
Mulenga, A., Kim, T. and Ibelli, A. M. G. (2013), Amblyomma americanum tick saliva serine protease inhibitor 6 is a cross-class inhibitor of serine proteases and papain-like cysteine proteases that delays plasma clotting and inhibits platelet aggregation. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 306–319. doi: 10.1111/imb.12024
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2013
- NIH/NIAID. Grant Number: NIHRO1AI093858
- Brazilian government. Grant Number: 201690/2010-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!