In silico cloning and annotation of genes involved in the digestion, detoxification and RNA interference mechanism in the midgut of Bactrocera dorsalis [Hendel (Diptera: Tephritidae)]
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 354–365, August 2013
How to Cite
Shen, G.-M., Dou, W., Huang, Y., Jiang, X.-Z., Smagghe, G. and Wang, J.-J. (2013), In silico cloning and annotation of genes involved in the digestion, detoxification and RNA interference mechanism in the midgut of Bactrocera dorsalis [Hendel (Diptera: Tephritidae)]. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 354–365. doi: 10.1111/imb.12026
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
- Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0976
- Natural Science Foundation of Chongqing. Grant Numbers: 2009BA1042, JJA80020
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20100182120022
- earmarked fund for Modern Agro-industry (Citrus) Technology Research System of China. Grant Number: CARS-27-06B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!