Regulation of circadian locomotor rhythm by neuropeptide Y-like system in Drosophila melanogaster
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 376–388, August 2013
How to Cite
He, C., Cong, X., Zhang, R., Wu, D., An, C. and Zhao, Z. (2013), Regulation of circadian locomotor rhythm by neuropeptide Y-like system in Drosophila melanogaster. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 376–388. doi: 10.1111/imb.12027
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 2012CB114100
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31272371, 31172090
- China Agricultural University. Grant Number: KYCX2011004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!