These authors contributed equally.
Identification and biochemical characterization of Laodelphax striatellus neutral ceramidase
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 366–375, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, Y., Lin, X.-W., Zhang, Y.-R., Huang, Y.-J., Zhang, C.-H., Yang, Q., Li, H.-Y., Yuan, J.-Q., Cheng, J.-A., Xu, R., Mao, C. and Zhu, Z.-R. (2013), Identification and biochemical characterization of Laodelphax striatellus neutral ceramidase. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 366–375. doi: 10.1111/imb.12028
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- 973 Programme of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2010CB126200
- Special Fund for Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest of the Ministry of Agriculture. Grant Number: 201003031
- National Key Technology R&D Program. Grant Number: 2012BAD19B01
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30971908
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: R01CA163825
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!