These authors contributed equally.
Identification and biochemical characterization of Laodelphax striatellus neutral ceramidase
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 366–375, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, Y., Lin, X.-W., Zhang, Y.-R., Huang, Y.-J., Zhang, C.-H., Yang, Q., Li, H.-Y., Yuan, J.-Q., Cheng, J.-A., Xu, R., Mao, C. and Zhu, Z.-R. (2013), Identification and biochemical characterization of Laodelphax striatellus neutral ceramidase. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 366–375. doi: 10.1111/imb.12028
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
- 973 Programme of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2010CB126200
- Special Fund for Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest of the Ministry of Agriculture. Grant Number: 201003031
- National Key Technology R&D Program. Grant Number: 2012BAD19B01
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30971908
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: R01CA163825
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!