These authors contributed equally to this work.
First screening of Aedes albopictus immunogenic salivary proteins
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 411–423, August 2013
How to Cite
Doucoure, S., Cornelie, S., Patramool, S., Mouchet, F., Demettre, E., Seveno, M., Dehecq, J. S., Rutee, H., Herve, J. P., Favier, F., Missé, D., Gasque, P. and Remoue, F. (2013), First screening of Aedes albopictus immunogenic salivary proteins. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 411–423. doi: 10.1111/imb.12032
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- GIS CRVOI (Centre de Recherche et Veille en Océan Indien). Grant Number: PRAO/AIRD/CRVOI/08/01
- Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD)
- Infectiopole Sud Foundation (Marseille, France)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!