These authors contributed equally to this work.
First screening of Aedes albopictus immunogenic salivary proteins
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 411–423, August 2013
How to Cite
Doucoure, S., Cornelie, S., Patramool, S., Mouchet, F., Demettre, E., Seveno, M., Dehecq, J. S., Rutee, H., Herve, J. P., Favier, F., Missé, D., Gasque, P. and Remoue, F. (2013), First screening of Aedes albopictus immunogenic salivary proteins. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 411–423. doi: 10.1111/imb.12032
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- GIS CRVOI (Centre de Recherche et Veille en Océan Indien). Grant Number: PRAO/AIRD/CRVOI/08/01
- Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD)
- Infectiopole Sud Foundation (Marseille, France)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!