An odorant receptor from the common cutworm (Spodoptera litura) exclusively tuned to the important plant volatile cis-3-Hexenyl acetate
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 424–432, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Liu, C. C., Yan, S. W., Liu, Y., Guo, M. B., Dong, S. L. and Wang, G. R. (2013), An odorant receptor from the common cutworm (Spodoptera litura) exclusively tuned to the important plant volatile cis-3-Hexenyl acetate. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 424–432. doi: 10.1111/imb.12033
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31071752&31230062
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB114104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!