Noncanonical expression of caudal during early embryogenesis in the pea aphid Acyrthosiphon pisum: maternal cad-driven posterior development is not conserved
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 442–455, August 2013
How to Cite
Chang, C.-c., Hsiao, Y.-m., Huang, T.-Y., Cook, C. E., Shigenobu, S. and Chang, T.-H. (2013), Noncanonical expression of caudal during early embryogenesis in the pea aphid Acyrthosiphon pisum: maternal cad-driven posterior development is not conserved. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 442–455. doi: 10.1111/imb.12035
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: 101–2313-B-002–059-MY3, 101–2321-B-002–090-MY2, 8–2311-565-B-001–015-MY3, 101–2311-B-001–005
- Academia Sinica
- BAPHIQ of the Agricultural Council. Grant Number: 22.214.171.124-B3(4)
- National Taiwan University. Grant Numbers: NTU-CESRP 101R4602D3, NTU-CESRP 102R7602D3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!