Role of a gamma-aminobutryic acid (GABA) receptor mutation in the evolution and spread of Diabrotica virgifera virgifera resistance to cyclodiene insecticides
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 473–484, October 2013
How to Cite
Wang, H., Coates, B. S., Chen, H., Sappington, T. W., Guillemaud, T. and Siegfried, B. D. (2013), Role of a gamma-aminobutryic acid (GABA) receptor mutation in the evolution and spread of Diabrotica virgifera virgifera resistance to cyclodiene insecticides. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 473–484. doi: 10.1111/imb.12037
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Biodiversité program of the French Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-06-BDIV-008-01
- United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service. Grant Number: 3625–22000-017-00D
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!