Transcriptome profiling of the whitefly Bemisia tabaci reveals stage-specific gene expression signatures for thiamethoxam resistance
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Insect Molecular Biology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of Royal Entomological Society.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 485–496, October 2013
How to Cite
Yang, N., Xie, W., Jones, C.M., Bass, C., Jiao, X., Yang, X., Liu, B., Li, R. and Zhang, Y. (2013), Transcriptome profiling of the whitefly Bemisia tabaci reveals stage-specific gene expression signatures for thiamethoxam resistance. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 485–496. doi: 10.1111/imb.12038
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 31025020
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB127602
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 6131002
- 863 program. Grant Number: 2012AA101502
- National Technology Support Program. Grant Number: 2012BAD19B06
- Beijing Key Laboratory for Pest Control and Sustainable Cultivation of Vegetables, China
Table S1. Gene classification in microarray design.
Table S2. Primers used for qRT-PCR analyses.
Table S3. All of the differentially expressed genes in three developmental stages.
Table S4. Gene ontology analysis of Bemisia tabaci in three different developmental stages.
Table S5. Differentially expressed genes related to metabolic detoxification in three developmental stages.
Please note: Neither the Editors nor Wiley Blackwell are responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting materials supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.