Fine mapping of a supernumerary proleg mutant (ECs-l) and comparative expression analysis of the abdominal-A gene in silkworm, Bombyx mori
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 497–504, October 2013
How to Cite
Chen, P., Tong, X.-L., Li, D.-D., Liang, P.-F., Fu, M.-Y., Li, C.-F., Hu, H., Xiang, Z.-H., Lu, C. and Dai, F.-Y. (2013), Fine mapping of a supernumerary proleg mutant (ECs-l) and comparative expression analysis of the abdominal-A gene in silkworm, Bombyx mori. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 497–504. doi: 10.1111/imb.12039
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
- Hi-Tech Research and Development 863 Program of China Grant. Grant Number: 2013AA102507
- National Basic Research 973 Program of China Grant. Grant Number: 2012CB114600
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31072088, 30901053
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities in China. Grant Number: XDJK2013A001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!