Fine mapping of a supernumerary proleg mutant (ECs-l) and comparative expression analysis of the abdominal-A gene in silkworm, Bombyx mori
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 497–504, October 2013
How to Cite
Chen, P., Tong, X.-L., Li, D.-D., Liang, P.-F., Fu, M.-Y., Li, C.-F., Hu, H., Xiang, Z.-H., Lu, C. and Dai, F.-Y. (2013), Fine mapping of a supernumerary proleg mutant (ECs-l) and comparative expression analysis of the abdominal-A gene in silkworm, Bombyx mori. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 497–504. doi: 10.1111/imb.12039
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Hi-Tech Research and Development 863 Program of China Grant. Grant Number: 2013AA102507
- National Basic Research 973 Program of China Grant. Grant Number: 2012CB114600
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31072088, 30901053
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities in China. Grant Number: XDJK2013A001
Figure 1. Western blotting using anti-Bmabd-A antibody and Dazao embryonic protein.
Table S1. The genotyping data of mapping.
Please note: Neither the Editors nor Wiley Blackwell are responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting materials supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.