Catalytic function of an Epsilon-class glutathione S-transferase of the silkworm
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 523–531, October 2013
How to Cite
Yamamoto, K., Aso, Y. and Yamada, N. (2013), Catalytic function of an Epsilon-class glutathione S-transferase of the silkworm. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 523–531. doi: 10.1111/imb.12041
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 21780049
- Research Grant for Young Investigators of Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!