Brain gene expression changes elicited by peripheral vitellogenin knockdown in the honey bee
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 562–573, October 2013
How to Cite
Wheeler, M. M., Ament, S. A., Rodriguez-Zas, S. L. and Robinson, G. E. (2013), Brain gene expression changes elicited by peripheral vitellogenin knockdown in the honey bee. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 562–573. doi: 10.1111/imb.12043
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- a University of Illinois Graduate Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!