Increased abundance of Frost mRNA during recovery from cold stress is not essential for cold tolerance in adult Drosophila melanogaster
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 541–550, October 2013
How to Cite
Udaka, H., Percival-Smith, A. and Sinclair, B. J. (2013), Increased abundance of Frost mRNA during recovery from cold stress is not essential for cold tolerance in adult Drosophila melanogaster. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 541–550. doi: 10.1111/imb.12044
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
- a CBIR Government of Canada Post-doctoral Research Fellowship
- NSERC (Discovery)
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
- an Ontario Early Researcher Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!