Transcriptome analysis of female reproductive tissues of Anastrepha obliqua and molecular evolution of eggshell proteins in the fraterculus group
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 551–561, October 2013
How to Cite
Gonçalves, V. R., Sobrinho, I. S., Malagó, W., Henrique-Silva, F. and de Brito, R. A. (2013), Transcriptome analysis of female reproductive tissues of Anastrepha obliqua and molecular evolution of eggshell proteins in the fraterculus group. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 551–561. doi: 10.1111/imb.12045
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
- FAPESP graduate fellowship
- CAPES/PNPD post-doc fellowship
- FAPESP. Grant Numbers: 2007/00500-1, 2010/20455-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!