A novel hAT element in Bombyx mori and Rhodnius prolixus: its relationship with miniature inverted repeat transposable elements (MITEs) and horizontal transfer
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 584–596, October 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, H.-H., Shen, Y.-H., Xu, H.-E., Liang, H.-Y., Han, M.-J. and Zhang, Z. (2013), A novel hAT element in Bombyx mori and Rhodnius prolixus: its relationship with miniature inverted repeat transposable elements (MITEs) and horizontal transfer. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 584–596. doi: 10.1111/imb.12047
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2013
- Hi-Tech R&D Program (863) of China. Grant Number: 2013AA102507
- Natural Science Foundation Project of CQ CSTC. Grant Number: cstc2012jjB80007
- Doctoral Innovation Fund of Southwest University. Grant Number: kb2010016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!