Detoxification activity and energy cost is attenuated in whiteflies feeding on Tomato yellow leaf curl China virus-infected tobacco plants
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 597–607, October 2013
How to Cite
Luan, J.-B., Wang, Y.-L., Wang, J., Wang, X.-W. and Liu, S.-S. (2013), Detoxification activity and energy cost is attenuated in whiteflies feeding on Tomato yellow leaf curl China virus-infected tobacco plants. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 597–607. doi: 10.1111/imb.12048
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30900164
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB119203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!