Identification, characterization and analysis of expression of genes encoding arylalkylamine N-acetyltransferases in the pea aphid Acyrthosiphon pisum
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 623–634, December 2013
How to Cite
Barberà, M., Mengual, B., Collantes-Alegre, J. M., Cortés, T., González, A. and Martínez-Torres, D. (2013), Identification, characterization and analysis of expression of genes encoding arylalkylamine N-acetyltransferases in the pea aphid Acyrthosiphon pisum. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 623–634. doi: 10.1111/imb.12050
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Number: CGL2011-27404
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!