Genome-wide screening for components of small interfering RNA (siRNA) and micro-RNA (miRNA) pathways in the brown planthopper, Nilaparvata lugens (Hemiptera: Delphacidae)
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 635–647, December 2013
How to Cite
Xu, H.-J., Chen, T., Ma, X.-F., Xue, J., Pan, P.-L., Zhang, X.-C., Cheng, J.-A. and Zhang, C.-X. (2013), Genome-wide screening for components of small interfering RNA (siRNA) and micro-RNA (miRNA) pathways in the brown planthopper, Nilaparvata lugens (Hemiptera: Delphacidae). Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 635–647. doi: 10.1111/imb.12051
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB126205
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31201509
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!