Silencing of P-glycoprotein increases mortality in temephos-treated Aedes aegypti larvae
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 648–658, December 2013
How to Cite
Figueira-Mansur, J., Ferreira-Pereira, A., Mansur, J. F., Franco, T. A., Alvarenga, E. S. L., Sorgine, M. H. F., Neves, B. C., Melo, A. C. A., Leal, W. S., Masuda, H. and Moreira, M. F. (2013), Silencing of P-glycoprotein increases mortality in temephos-treated Aedes aegypti larvae. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 648–658. doi: 10.1111/imb.12052
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Instituto Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia em Entomologia Molecular (INCT-EM/CNPq)
- Ministério da Saúde (MS)
- Fundação Carlos Chagas Filho de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (FAPERJ)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- NSF. Grant Number: 0918177
- USDA-NIFA-AFRI. Grant Number: 2010-65105-20582
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!