Silencing of P-glycoprotein increases mortality in temephos-treated Aedes aegypti larvae
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 648–658, December 2013
How to Cite
Figueira-Mansur, J., Ferreira-Pereira, A., Mansur, J. F., Franco, T. A., Alvarenga, E. S. L., Sorgine, M. H. F., Neves, B. C., Melo, A. C. A., Leal, W. S., Masuda, H. and Moreira, M. F. (2013), Silencing of P-glycoprotein increases mortality in temephos-treated Aedes aegypti larvae. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 648–658. doi: 10.1111/imb.12052
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Instituto Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia em Entomologia Molecular (INCT-EM/CNPq)
- Ministério da Saúde (MS)
- Fundação Carlos Chagas Filho de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (FAPERJ)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- NSF. Grant Number: 0918177
- USDA-NIFA-AFRI. Grant Number: 2010-65105-20582
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!