Visualization and live imaging analysis of a mosquito saliva protein in host animal skin using a transgenic mosquito with a secreted luciferase reporter system
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 685–693, December 2013
How to Cite
Yamamoto, D. S., Yokomine, T., Sumitani, M., Yagi, K., Matsuoka, H. and Yoshida, S. (2013), Visualization and live imaging analysis of a mosquito saliva protein in host animal skin using a transgenic mosquito with a secreted luciferase reporter system. Insect Molecular Biology, 22: 685–693. doi: 10.1111/imb.12055
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Jichi Medical University Young Investigator Award
- Narishige Zoological Science Award
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science and Technology
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 21390126
Figure S1. The DNA sequence and its deduced amino acid sequence of the aapp-metluc gene. The DNA sequences of the aapp gene and metluc gene are shown by red and blue letters, respectively.
Please note: Neither the Editors nor Wiley Blackwell are responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting materials supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.