De novo characterization of the Dialeurodes citri transcriptome: mining genes involved in stress resistance and simple sequence repeats (SSRs) discovery
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 52–66, February 2014
How to Cite
Chen, E.-H., Wei, D.-D., Shen, G.-M., Yuan, G.-R., Bai, P.-P. and Wang, J.-J. (2014), De novo characterization of the Dialeurodes citri transcriptome: mining genes involved in stress resistance and simple sequence repeats (SSRs) discovery. Insect Molecular Biology, 23: 52–66. doi: 10.1111/imb.12060
- Issue published online: 1 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2013
- Special Fund for Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201203038
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Teams in Universities. Grant Number: IRT0976
- Modern Agro-industry (Citrus) Technology Research System
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Number: XDJK2013A017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!