De novo characterization of the Dialeurodes citri transcriptome: mining genes involved in stress resistance and simple sequence repeats (SSRs) discovery
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 52–66, February 2014
How to Cite
Chen, E.-H., Wei, D.-D., Shen, G.-M., Yuan, G.-R., Bai, P.-P. and Wang, J.-J. (2014), De novo characterization of the Dialeurodes citri transcriptome: mining genes involved in stress resistance and simple sequence repeats (SSRs) discovery. Insect Molecular Biology, 23: 52–66. doi: 10.1111/imb.12060
- Issue published online: 1 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2013
- Special Fund for Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201203038
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Teams in Universities. Grant Number: IRT0976
- Modern Agro-industry (Citrus) Technology Research System
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Number: XDJK2013A017
Table S1. KEGG annotation of unigenes.
Table S2. Sequences encoding detoxification enzymes.
Table S3. Details of heat shock protein genes associated with environmental stress in Dialeurodes citri.
Please note: Neither the Editors nor Wiley Blackwell are responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting materials supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.