Differential transcription profiles in Aedes aegypti detoxification genes after temephos selection
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 199–215, April 2014
How to Cite
Saavedra-Rodriguez, K., Strode, C., Flores, A. E., Garcia-Luna, S., Reyes-Solis, G., Ranson, H., Hemingway, J. and Black, W. C. (2014), Differential transcription profiles in Aedes aegypti detoxification genes after temephos selection. Insect Molecular Biology, 23: 199–215. doi: 10.1111/imb.12073
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- ICIDR. Grant Number: 5U01AI088647
- Fogarty Training Grant. Grant Number: 5D43TW001130
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!