Signalling properties and pharmacology of a 5-HT7-type serotonin receptor from Tribolium castaneum
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 230–243, April 2014
How to Cite
Vleugels, R., Lenaerts, C., Vanden Broeck, J. and Verlinden, H. (2014), Signalling properties and pharmacology of a 5-HT7-type serotonin receptor from Tribolium castaneum. Insect Molecular Biology, 23: 230–243. doi: 10.1111/imb.12076
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Interuniversity Attraction Poles (IAP). Grant Number: P7/40
- Flemish Research Foundation (FWO)
- KU Leuven Research Foundation. Grant Number: GOA/11/02
- IWT (Agency for Innovation by Science and Technology in Flanders)
- FWO (Research Foundation of Flanders)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!