Signalling properties and pharmacology of a 5-HT7-type serotonin receptor from Tribolium castaneum
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 230–243, April 2014
How to Cite
Vleugels, R., Lenaerts, C., Vanden Broeck, J. and Verlinden, H. (2014), Signalling properties and pharmacology of a 5-HT7-type serotonin receptor from Tribolium castaneum. Insect Molecular Biology, 23: 230–243. doi: 10.1111/imb.12076
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Interuniversity Attraction Poles (IAP). Grant Number: P7/40
- Flemish Research Foundation (FWO)
- KU Leuven Research Foundation. Grant Number: GOA/11/02
- IWT (Agency for Innovation by Science and Technology in Flanders)
- FWO (Research Foundation of Flanders)
Table S1. Nucleotide sequences of primers for Tribolium castaneum housekeeping genes. Abbreviations: Act, actin; EF1α, elongation factor 1α; RPS, ribosomal protein subunit; Tub, tubulin; Ubq, ubiquitin.
Please note: Neither the Editors nor Wiley Blackwell are responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting materials supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.