D. Previte and B. P. Olds are both co-first authors.
Differential gene expression in laboratory strains of human head and body lice when challenged with Bartonella quintana, a pathogenic bacterium
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 244–254, April 2014
How to Cite
Previte, D., Olds, B. P., Yoon, K., Sun, W., Muir, W., Paige, K. N., Lee, S. H., Clark, J., Koehler, J. E. and Pittendrigh, B. R. (2014), Differential gene expression in laboratory strains of human head and body lice when challenged with Bartonella quintana, a pathogenic bacterium. Insect Molecular Biology, 23: 244–254. doi: 10.1111/imb.12077
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01AI52813, R01AI103299
- California HIV Research Program Award
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!